1) Willfully fails to pay premium to the surety or willfully fails to make a premium payment under the agreement specified in G.S. 58-71-167
2) Changes hi/her address without notifying the surety before the address change.
3) Physically hides from surety.
4 )Leaves the state without the permission of the surety.
5) Violates any order of the court.
6) Fails to disclose information or provides false information regarding any failure to appear in court, any previous felony convictions within the past ten years, or any charges pending in any state or federal court.
7) Knowingly provides the surety with incorrect personal identification, or uses a false name or alias.
The links below will help you find out more
Search for court dates in all North Carolina Courts. District Court and Superior Courts.
Search up to date Guilford County Jail rosters here.
Search City of Greensboro Police Reports online.
Search Guilford County Sheriff Incident Reports online.
'Get Out of Jail NOW!' all you need to do is call.........
All Pros Bail Bonds